Re: [Xen-devel] [v3 01/10] vmx: add new boot parameter to control PML enabling

On 05/04/2015 03:52 PM, Jan Beulich wrote:
On 04.05.15 at 09:46, <kai.huang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 04/27/2015 02:56 PM, Jan Beulich wrote:
Kai Huang <kaih.linux@xxxxxxxxx> 04/25/15 5:00 PM >>>
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 10:33 PM, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 24.04.15 at 10:19, <kai.huang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
+}
+
+custom_param("ept", parse_ept_param);
And a superfluous blank line would want to be dropped here.
Sure. Will do both of your above comments if a further v4 is needed. Thanks.

And I suppose you are talking about the blank line before
custom_param("ept", parse_ept_param) ?
Yes.
Tim, Kevin, Andrew have provided their acks, so I think the v3 patch
series are OK to be merged?
I just got back to the office and would still like to make at least a brief
pass over the rest of the series before applying it.
Sure.

Thanks,
Kai

For your comments above, if you think is necessary, I can sent another
incremental patch to address, or you can just simply do it for me. Is
this OK to you?
Yes, I've taken notes to do these adjustments while committing.

Jan