Re: [Xen-devel] Xen on CentoOS7

On 24/04/15 12:26, Benoit L'hoest wrote:
Hello,

I'm a student in computer science, during my internship i have to go
and explore multipathing solution for several hypervisor.
I'm looking into MPTCP (multi-path TCP) this is a extension of TCP
protocols that allows to aggregate the bandwith of several connection.
I'd like tu use MPTCP to abble to have a nice bandwith between the
hypervisor and the NAS. That would be a nice software solution to
avoid buying expensive 10 Gig or 100 Gig NICs.

In order to make some tests i'd like to install MPTCP on Xenserver.
There is a .rpm for CentOS 7 but Xenserver is on CentOS 5 and some
dependancies are missing. I'm not confident enought to build my own
supplemental pack for xenserver 6.5.

I'd like to know if there is a "easy" way to add MPTCP to Xenserver ?
Is there a CentOS 7 version that i can get ?

Thanks for your help.

Ben,

PS : If you feel to help me a bit more here is a link to my support
topic where i explain the problem i have when i try to boot on my
recompiled kernel
http://discussions.citrix.com/topic/364033-change-dom0-kernel/#entry1870428

Technical discussions specifically related to XenServer are best posted to xs-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There will be a XenServer alpha release based on CentOS7 coming out shortly,

Simon