[Xen-devel] Xen Outreachy application

Hi Lars,
I am aware of it. Thank you. I've been having trouble with builds and git send-emails. The code is written and minimally unit tested. I would love to have it reviewed. I'm waiting on answers/suggestions from Julien and Wei, who have been very responsive. They deserve gold stars for their patience with me. BTW, I hope you don't mind I changed the subject line, so the developers on the list understand the circumstances.

Thanks,

Linda Jacobson