Re: [Xen-devel] implementing a classic Xen front/back pv driver pair to provide a transport for 9P FS Protocol

First, Julien, your suggestion worked like a charm.
So here's what's happened tonight. I tried to build the tools directory of my git repository. Although I used the sudo command in my virtual ubuntu, I got a permission denied error 126 on xen_foreign.

Second, I tried to follow the protocol for submitting my patches. I changed libxl_utils.c and libxl_utils.h, in my repository, add and commit them. Unfortunately, I didn't include my signature (next page of instructions I was following), and couldn't figure how to get back in to add them.

Finally, I tried git send-email (took a bit to find I had to install it). Now it doesn't like the format of my send-email:
 to the devlopers list above and cc'ing Julien and Wei, followed by:
1. following this with the files (even with --no-format-patch), error was "no subject line" 2. (different attempt) the repository "master" error complained about the format patch

SO if anyone is up at an ungodly hour and can explain any of these errors to me (I'm in Colorado - so it's 7:30 here), especially with a fix, I'd be grateful. Otherwise, Julien, Wei, I'll start at about 7am my time, maybe a little earlier.

Thanks.

Linda Jacobson