Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC v1 14/15] Suppress posting interrupts when 'SN' is set

On 27/03/15 03:00, Wu, Feng wrote:

   static void vmx_deliver_posted_intr(struct vcpu *v, u8 vector)
   {
+    int r, sn;
+
       if ( pi_test_and_set_pir(vector, &v->arch.hvm_vmx.pi_desc) )
           return;

+    /*
+     * Currently, we don't support urgent interrupt, all interrupts
+     * are recognized as non-urgent interrupt, so we cannot send
+     * posted-interrupt when 'SN' is set.
+     */
+
+    sn = pi_test_sn(&v->arch.hvm_vmx.pi_desc);
Is there anywhere which sets sn at all? I cant spot anywhere.

SN is set in [13/15] while vCPU is going to runnable state.

Then please do not set SN in the first place if we don't support it.

~Andrew