[Xen-devel] Upcoming CfP's (April & May)

Hi all,
just a reminder of CFP deadlines that are coming up in April - May. If you want to submit and need a reminder for any of the events, let me know and I will forward you a calendar reminder.
Regards
Lars

March 31st:
April 15th:
April 17th:
  • LISA '15, November 8-13, 2015, Washington, D.C., USA
May 1st: all events in the same week in Seattle, WA, USA the week of Aug 17
May 11th
  • OSCON Europe, Oct 26-28 , Amsterdam, Netherlands â note that this is the first OSCON in Europe