Re: [Xen-devel] (v2) VT-d Posted-interrupt (PI) design for XEN

Then you do need some lock mechanism to avoid race condition. Possibly
it's not a big problem if all the operations around this per-cpu list are
associated with scheduling logic so we might leverage the scheduling lock
for the purpose.

Thanks
Kevin