Re: [Xen-devel] Deadlock in /proc/xen/xenbus watch+read on 3.17+ (maybe earlier)

David,

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 12:46 PM, David Vrabel <david.vrabel@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 20/03/15 10:38, Vitaly Chernooky wrote:
>> So I have finished my investigation and suggest to discuss the simple
>> attaches patch.
>
> Looks ok to me.  But this needs to go via the filesystem maintainers,
> Cc'ing Linus on it.

Just add Linus to cc? May be to continue mailing thread mentioned
above will be better?

WIth best regards,

>  You should explain the deadlock in more detail in
> the commit message and mention that it fixes a regression and which
> commit introduced the regression.

Ok,

--
Vitaly Chernooky | Senior Developer - Product Engineering and Development
GlobalLogic

http://www.globallogic.com/email_disclaimer.txt