Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.6 Development Update (two months reminder)

On Thu, 2015-03-12 at 10:21 +0000, wei.liu2@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> *  Repurpose SEDF Scheduler for Real-time (fair)
>    RFC patch posted (v2)
>   -  Joshua Whitehead, Robert VanVossen

This was superceded by the RTDS stuff, wasn't it?

> === Hypervisor ARM ===
>
> *  Add support for Xilinx ZynqMP SoC (fair)
>   -  Edgar E. Iglesias

Done

> *  Add support for Huawei hip04-d01 platform (ok)
>   -  Frediano Ziglio

Done

> *  Thunder X platform support (ok)
>   -  Vijay Kilari

Done, with one exception

> *  ARM - SMMU resync of Linux's one (ok)
>   -  Julien Grall

Done

> *  Rearrange and cleanup installation destination directories (/var ->
> var/lib/xen) (fair)
>   -  Daniel Kiper

What is this? I've never heard about it.

My local tree has these after make dist:
        dist/install/var
        dist/install/var/lib
        dist/install/var/lib/xen
        dist/install/var/lib/xenstored
        dist/install/var/lib/xen/xenpaging
        dist/install/var/log
        dist/install/var/log/xen
        dist/install/var/xen
        dist/install/var/xen/dump

which all seems proper and correct to me.