Re: [Xen-devel] stubdom vtpm build failure in staging

On Thu, 2015-03-12 at 01:46 +0000, Xu, Quan wrote:
> I am still testing and fixing it. Sorry for that, I am not a full time
> open source developer.

Regardless, you are expect to fix things which you broke in a timely
manner, otherwise in the future I will just have to be more proactive
about reverting changes.

Certainly fixing things needs to take precedence over submissions of new
functionality.