Re: [Xen-devel] [rumpuserxen test] 35897: regressions - FAIL

On 06/03/15 10:49, Ian Campbell wrote:
A new one to me:

+ cp 'rumpuserxen/rump-kernel*' dist/usr/local/lib/xen/rump-kernel
cp: cannot stat `rumpuserxen/rump-kernel*': No such file or directory

We think we figured out how to actually do things, and some repo-reorganizing was mandated. The churn causes some of these failures -- though, let's admit it, the tests were already failing before the churn.

Hmm, would it be possible to codify what osstest needs to execute in the rumprun repo, e.g. in form of a defined script name? That way we could just edit the script when doing changes (e.g. adding tests) instead of having to go back-and-forth between your repo and ours?