Re: [Xen-devel] VT-d Posted-interrupt (PI) design for XEN

>>> On 05.03.15 at 09:29, <feng.wu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And how would this be different with your separate new vector? I
feel I'm missing something, but I'm afraid I have to rely on you to
point out what it is. Just again - please explain what it is you need
two global vectors for that can't be done with one.

Jan