Re: [Xen-devel] kasan_map_early_shadow() on Xen

On 03/03/2015 12:40 PM, Luis R. Rodriguez wrote:
> Andrey,
>
> I believe that on Xen we should disable kasan, would like confirmation

I guess Xen guests won't work with kasan because Xen guests doesn't setup shadow
(kasan_map_early_shadow() is not called in xen guests).

Disabling kasan for Xen in Kconfig is undesirable because that will disable
kasan
for allmodconfig and allyesconfig builds, but I don't see other option for now.