Re: [Xen-devel] Strange memory balloning problem even if balloning is disabled

>>> On 02.03.15 at 16:52, <fabio.fantoni@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On systems with wheezy as dom0 and kernel 3.2 it seems there are no
> visible problems.
> After updating the kernel to 3.16 (from backports repository), after
> starting the domUs, I get many of these errors in syslog and kern.log
> (infinite loop):
> xen:balloon: Cannot add additional memory (-17)

I have a vague recollection of some fix from David aiming at
avoiding to issue this message, but you would clearly have better
luck getting a qualified response if you Cc-ed kernel people when
reporting kernel problems (assuming you need explicit Cc-s at all,
as most relevant people read the list anyway afaik) - I certainly
can't figure by what criteria you put together the Cc list.

Jan