Re: [Xen-devel] stubdom vtpm build failure in staging

On Thu, Jan 29, Xu, Quan wrote:

>     Could you share more about your environment setting? If I miss something.
> BTW, I verified with GIT clone source code. Could you do it based on GIT
> source code?
> Thanks.

They are identical within the xen.spec.
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:olh:xen-unstable/xen-unstable

> Also you can share me how to build Xen upon openSUSE 11.4, if it is
> available. I have never
> Build xen on opensuse 11.4. I didn't know what packages should be installed.
> then I can also
> Follow it.

It builds in 13.1 and later, but fails with 11.4 and SLE11.

I will check if I can spot the difference between old and new
environment.

Olaf