Re: [Xen-devel] about the funtion call memory_type_changed()

using need_iommu(d) can minimize the impact to only guests
with device assigned. of course just check need_iommu(d) is
not enough, since a guest may be hotplugged with a device
thus there may be dirty cache lines before need_iommu(d)
becoming true. this can be amended by forcing a flush_all
in assign_device if noting one or more memory type changes
happened before.

Thanks
Kevin