[Xen-devel] Developer wanted - xenproject port to Snapdragon 805/808/810

Hi All

I am not sure if this the correct forum for my question, But here i go, I am looking for a developer to port xenproject to the Snapdragon 810 SOC. It has ARM processor.

2 Some one who understand the complete life cycle of porting and virtualisation.

3 My expectation is that I will receive a Development board with xenproject installed at minimum 2 VM running, ideally 5 if its technically possible on the dev board.

4 Should run as type 1 hypervisor, bare metal.

I would like to hear from anyone who is interested in this project,

Estimate Âtime to deliver project and cost if possible.

More details available on request,

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Shaukat