Re: [Xen-devel] xen-compat.h vs 4.5

(CCing Konrad==RM)

On Wed, 2015-01-14 at 10:36 +0000, Jan Beulich wrote:
> All,
>
> while we don't have any changes in the public interface depending on
> __XEN_INTERFACE_VERSION__ <relation> 0x00040500, shouldn't
> we nevertheless update xen-compat.h's
> __XEN_LATEST_INTERFACE_VERSION__ for 4.5?

We probably should have done, but I think it is too late now unless we
think we could justify force pushing such a change, which I doubt.

I think it's a bit of a tree falling in the woods change anyway, if
there are no relevant changes would anyone notice if it remained at 4.4?

Perhaps for 4.5.1? (But it doesn't sound entirely stable release
material too me...)