[Xen-devel] MTRR and cache programming in Xen

Hi all,
Hoping that you could answer a few of my queries regarding cache properties for Xen.

Is there any support from Xen for supporting MTRRs or any similar caching mechanisms such as PAT? How does Xen handle I/O ranges because different memory regions may have different caching requirements and any domU can be allocated I/O regions? Is the control on x86 only on individual page basis? How does that reflect in terms of Intel VT-x and Intel VT-d extensions and VMCS structures?

Any pointers regarding the above will be very helpful and highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Ayush Ruia.