Re: [Xen-devel] [Qemu-devel] bind interdomain ioctl error xen-kvm.c

On Mon, 2015-01-05 at 11:10 -0800, Rishi Ranjan wrote:
> Hi Stefano,
>                  Please find my answers inline.

> Anthony, can you please share any patch that can help me with this?

> I have attached the output of "sudo xl -v create /etc/xen/qemu-pv.cfg"
> as xl_create.txt. I have also enabled DEBUG_XEN_HVM in xen-hvm.c and
> pasted output of "sudo ./x86_64-softmmu/qemu-system-x86_64  -machine
> q35,accel=xen -cpu qemu64 -xen-domid 13" below:

Have you done anything which stops "xl create" from also launching a
qemu? The guest cfg file you posted earlier didn't suggest so. Running
two qemu's against the same domain doesn't seem likely to result in good
things...

> On Ubuntu I don't see /etc/init.d/xencommon but there is
> a /etc/init.d/xen script which starts xenstored and xenconsoled.

Yes, Debian and Ubuntu don't use the upstream initscript but have their
own.