[Xen-devel] Xen Gt for beginners

Good morning and happy new year,

Currently we have the procedure to install Xen GT on 13.04 or 12.04 ubuntu environment. As such, this procedure makes us
import graphics libraries for ubuntu. However, we must do with Tizen and CrossWalk. We miss graphics bookstores. I dont know if anything will be displayed when launching Xen GT  on dom0 and vms.
If I was not clear, do not hesitate to tell us.

Anton Leissenovic & Cleman Stephanovic