[Xen-devel] Question reg. named vif interface support in guest cfg;

Dear Xen Developers,

I found handling of vifx.y interfaces slightly unintutive and was
wondering if it is possible to name the interface via the Xen guest
config file?

e.g. a vif_name parameter or otherwise maybe vif interface is automatically
named
after set "name" entry in config instead of generic vifx.y.

So instead of a bunch of vifx.y's I would see <descriptivename>x.y ?

Is that already possible or a bad idea in general?
Should I open a wishlist entry on http://bugs.xenproject.org/xen/?

Thank you!

Cheers,
-Bjoern