Re: [Xen-devel] Poor network performance between DomU with multiqueue support

The hash method you mentioned is used for selection of netback process or
netfront rx queue?
Indeed, there are 4 netback processes running in Dom0, because there are only
one DomU running in Dom0 and so four netback processes are running in Dom0 (the
max_queue param of netback kernel module is set to 4).
The phenomenon is that only 2 of these four netback process were running with
about 70% cpu usage, and another two use little CPU.