Re: [Xen-devel] About lost record of xentrace, how to avoid lost record?

On 26/11/14 07:21, hanyandong wrote:
hi all,
I found xentrace will lost record if there are too many  event to trace.
But every event is important to me, so I want to trace all of them, not lost one.
what  could I do to achieve this goal ?

If it need to modify the source code of xentrace, I will do it. But will anyone give me some instructions?

xentrace --trace-buf-size=$NUM where $NUM defaults to 32.  Try making it larger and see whether that helps.

~Andrew