Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5-rc2 post update (RC2 was out 2014-Nov-11th)

(Followup list trimmed)

On 11/21/2014 12:42 PM, konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

= Open =

== Known issues ==

*  xc_reserved_device_memory_map in hvmloader to avoid conflicting MMIO/RAM
(good)
    RFC v6
    Treating pieces as bug-fixes only.
   -  Tiejun Chen

*  PCI passthrough of INTx legacy devices can trigger list corruption (good)
    Sander reported it. Two different types of patches available.
   -  Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk

*  pygrub does not handle certain configurations. (fair)
    an RFC patch posted.
   -  Andrew Cooper

There is a regression in libxl's bitmap handling during a restore. I need libxl maintainers to decide which of the two suggested ways to fix it I should use. Both are fairly trivial.

There is also a bug in libxl's PCI detach code. In fact, two bugs, both related to a race between libxl, qemu and guest. IanJ suggested a simple patch for one (which, in fact, fixes a regression) but the second bug will probably take me a while (need to make detaching call chain asynchronous).

== Linux ==

*  vAPIC in PVHVM guests (Linux side) (none)
   -  Boris Ostrovsky

This, I believe, is queued for 3.19.

boris