[Xen-devel] Xen-4.5 Testing - Cache Monitoring Technology

Hi,

I have found myself a PSR-capable server and have been having a play
with Xen-4.5

At a first pass, I can get some numbers out:

[root@blob ~]# xl psr-cmt-attach 0
[root@blob ~]# xl psr-cmt-show cache_occupancy
Total RMID: 71
Name                                        ID        Socket 0
Socket 1
Total L3 Cache Size                                   46080 KB
46080 KB
Domain-0                                     0        45072
KB            0 KB
[root@blob ~]#

However, I am unable to get any occupancy information for HVM guests.
Given nothing obvious in the code which would make CMT PV-guest
specific, I presume this is unexpected?

~Andrew