Re: [Xen-devel] Xen-unstable: xen panic RIP: dpci_softirq

>> # addr2line -e ./xen-syms ffff82d080148f14
>> /usr/src/new/xen-unstable/xen/include/xen/list.h:175
>>
>> Which turns out to be this assert:
>> /**
>>  * list_del - deletes entry from list.
>>  * @entry: the element to delete from the list.
>>  * Note: list_empty on entry does not return true after this, the entry is
>>  * in an undefined state.
>>  */
>> static inline void list_del(struct list_head *entry)
>> {
>>     ASSERT(entry->next->prev == entry);

> Okay, and there's only one caller in dpci_softirq().

> Now, was the guest triggering this already fully up and running at
> the time of the crash, or still booting, already shutting down, or
> doing yet something else it wouldn't do all the time?

> Jan

I had multiple guests  (from which also multiple (1 PV, 2 HVM) use pci
passthrough (with one or multiple devices each)), running at the same time.

This occurred with all my guests up and running for a short while after host
boot .. and pci passthough working (verified that).

Wasn't doing anything special i can point out ..

If it still helps i could try Andrews suggestion and try out with only commit
aeeea485 ..

--
Sander