Re: [Xen-devel] dom0 kenrel crashes for openstack + libvirt + libxl

On Thu, 2014-11-13 at 22:54 -0700, Xing Lin wrote:
> I have been blocked by this problem for almost three weeks and as far
> as I know, I could not find any online tutorial on setting up xen
> based compute node for openstack juno. I will document steps I take
> and share them with the community.

Awesome, thanks!

Having this in the Xen wiki would be awesome. If you would like write
access to our wiki (which is granted manually due to spammers spoiling
it for everyone...) then please:

      * Create an account using the "create account" link at the
        top-right hand side of http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Main_Page
      * Fill in this form giving your chosen username:

http://xenproject.org/component/content/article/100-misc/145-request-to-be-made-a-wiki-editor.html

You could alternatively drop me a line privately with the user name for
the second step, but filling in the form might give a quicker response
time due to reaching multiple people in multiple timezones...