Re: [Xen-devel] Security policy ambiguities - XSA-108 process post-mortem

George Dunlap writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Security policy ambiguities - XSA-108
process post-mortem"):
> On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 6:01 PM, Ian Jackson
> <ijackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > III. Information-sharing
> >   List members are allowed to share fixes to embargoed issues,
> >   analysis, etc., with the security teams of other list members.
> >   Technical measures must be taken to prevents non-list-member
>
> "to prevents" => either "which prevents" or "to prevent"

Thanks.

> I take it in general the technical measures you envision is pgp / gpg?

No, I don't (honestly) expect anything that sophisticated.  I meant
that eg website downloads ought to be password protected.  We should
give that as an example.