[Xen-devel] (XEN) traps.c:3071: GPF (0000): ffff82d0801d76b2 -> ffff82d080222806

I see the message from the subject on my Intel box whenever a guest (iirc even
dom0) starts up. It is not fatal and everything seems ok. I am just curious
about what might trigger this. The addresses look to be inside the hypervisor
code. I was wondering whether there is a simple way to figure out what this
relates to (likely need to look at the objdump of the unstripped hv module).

Or has someone already looked into this and knows what likely is the cause?

-Stefan