Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable baseline test] 30923: tolerable FAIL

On Mon, 2014-10-27 at 14:11 +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
> I suppose this is something to do with the hacks Ian has been doing to
> try and track down the issue with the leases file sometimes not
> existing. I'm going to go have a poke around now and see if I can work
> out what is going on...

Ian,

I switched /etc/inetd.conf on woking from:
5556            stream  tcp     nowait          nobody
/root/iwj/strace-cat-dhcp-leases strace-cat-dhcp-leases
to the (previously commented out):
5556           stream  tcp     nowait          nobody  /root/cat-dhcp-leases
cat-dhcp-leases
in order to get things going again.

/root/iwj/logs has 31998 subdirs in it, it appears to have filled up in
less than a day ;-)