[Xen-devel] Outreach Program For Women Program Aspirant for 9P File System transport

Hi,

I would like to participate to Outreach Program For Women Program by
contributing to "Enabling the 9P File System transport as a paravirt device"

I have worked a lot on Linux file system stack andi fnd this project a
match for my technical skills.

Kindly let me know how to go ahead with this.

Regards,
Rita Sinha