Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 development update (September update). Feature freeze slip by two weeks.

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 06:53:14PM -0400, Boris Ostrovsky wrote:
> On 09/10/2014 01:05 PM, konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> >*  VPMU - 'perf' support in Xen (good)
> >    v10 posted
> >    Need perf aware person to review for final ack.
> >   -  Boris Ostrovsky
> >

> I have v12 that addresses Konrad's comments (which were mostly fairly
> minor), except for XSM support. I will need a few days to get it working ---
> I am having a bit of difficulty getting it right.
>
> I can post v12 tomorrow or wait until XSM is finished.

Thank you!

> Given that today is the deadline for posting and the fact that AFAIK there
> are no major issues with the series (save for XSM) I think it makes sense
> for me to ask for an exception. I still need reviews from Dietmar and Jan
> (at least for interface changes that he requested).

See http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2014-09/msg04332.html for
full details.

The summary is yes - with the provision that the different maintainers are OK
with the patches (Daniel, Dietmar, and Jan).