[Xen-devel] New xen project's windows pv drivers unofficial test build 20140924

I did and uploaded a test build of new xen project's windows pv drivers I did 2 days ago.
For download it:
http://fantu.info/xen/winpv-20140924-free.7z
Contains 32 and 64 bit pv drivers that I build on windows 8.1 64 bit with WDK 8.1 and visual studio 2013.3 express with "build.py free nosdv" command, so is without debug, next build I'll do with debug. I tested it on windows 7 and window 8.1 domUs 64 bit and reported to win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the problems found for now. I uploaded them to make possible everyone start to do fast and easy tests of them waiting official builds.