[Xen-devel] xen ballon errors in kernel logs even if I disabled it after kernel upgrade from 3.2 to 3.14

Yesterday I updated wheezy kernel (3.2) to 3.14 from wheezy-backports to solves one critical network problem with new windows pv driver.
Today I saw the kernel logs full of this error:
xen:balloon: reserve_additional_memory: add_memory() failed: -17

But I disabled the memory balloning:
in /etc/xen/xl.conf: autoballoon="0"
in grub.cfg: multiboot       /boot/xen.gz placeholder dom0_mem=2G,max:2G

Another rare problem that with new kernel happen more is xl create fails occasionally on high load with this error:
xl create /etc/xen/svn.cfg
Parsing config from /etc/xen/svn.cfg
libxl: error: libxl_device.c:945:device_backend_callback: unable to add device with path /local/domain/0/backend/vif/11/0 libxl: error: libxl_create.c:1357:domcreate_attach_vtpms: unable to add nic devices

Happen on both pv and hvm domUs but seems only when dom0 is an high load, always after windows domUs start.
I added this for to limit the high load (at least on auto start):
in /etc/default/xendomains: XENDOMAINS_CREATE_USLEEP=30000000
But new kernel probably have performance regression that seems increase load and happen more the problem.

If you need more informations or tests tell me and I'll post them.

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.