[Xen-devel] This Wednesday is Xen Project Document Day

This is a reminder that this Wednesday, September 24, is Xen Project
Document Day.

Xen Project Document Day is a day to help improve overall Xen Project
documentation, particularly that of the Wiki.

-- ATTENTION DEVELOPER AND USER SUMMIT ATTENDEES --

You've been part of some great talks in the past few weeks.  Do the
Wiki pages reflect what was presented?  If the information is on
another project's Wiki, can you locate that information from our Wiki?

No?  Well, Wednesday is the day to make it happen!

All the information you need to participate in Document Day is here:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days

If you get a few moments before Wednesday, please take a look at the
current TODO list to see other items which need attention:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days/TODO

So please think about how you can help out.  If you haven't requested
to be made a Wiki editor, save time and do it now so you are ready to
go on Document Day.  Just fill out the form below:

http://xenproject.org/component/content/article/100-misc/145-request-to-be-made-a-wiki-editor.html

We hope to see you Wednesday in #xendocs!