Re: [Xen-devel] Xen4.4 / Win7 (32 bit) / gplpv blue screens in xenvbd.sys

On 15.09.2014 23:18, James Harper wrote:

>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I've clean installed Win7 32 bit under Xen 4.4 - then tried to
>> install the gplpv drivers from:
>> http://www.ejbdigital.com.au/1-0-1100/
>>
>> Every boot from then on results in a blue screen in xenvbd.sys.
>>
>> Has anyone come across this? more importantly, solved the issue?
>>

> Someone else reported this but I never got an answer to some
> questions I asked.
>
> I don't have x86 media on hand, but it's probably a regression on
> the 32 bit side of things - can you test with x64 to confirm that
> it's only 32 bit that's broken and not something else?

Hi,

i can confirm that the bluescreens only happen on 32bit systems. I
have tested driver versions .1089 .1092 and .1100 on 32bit and 64bit.

Is there additional information that might help you?

Thanks for looking into this
Erik