Re: [Xen-devel] [XEN/ARM: Patch v3 1/1] Add support for the Exynos secure firmware

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 4:00 PM, Ian Campbell <ian.campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-09-15 at 12:34 -0700, Suriyan Ramasami wrote:
>
> I've not had a chance to look at this yet but someone mentioned on IRC
> that the original Odroid patch also broke reboot on arndale. Is that
> likely to be fixed by this too?

I do not know what the "original Odroid patch" refers to anymore. BTW,
if the build from the staging area (which has your code on top of the
Odroid patch) works, then this should also work.
I do not have an arndale board, and hence have no way of testing it.

> What caused you to CC Jan and Keir here? They are not generally
> interested in ARM stuff.
>
> The MAINTAINERS file can guide you here, and there is a tool
> in ./scripts/get_maintainers.pl which you can pipe a patch into and
> it'll do the look up for you.

I shall do this next time around. Thanks!
- Suriyan