Re: [Xen-devel] [XEN/ARM PATCH v6 1/1] Add OdroidXU board (Exynos 5410)

On Wed, 2014-09-10 at 14:08 -0700, Julien Grall wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This patch breaks Xen boot on the Arndale.

It works for me using mainline u-boot v2014.10-rc2, so I suppose
something is different about the Linaro u-boot.

> It would have been nice to test this patch on the Arndale before pushing
> it on master... I was unable to do it because I was away.

This is why we have automated regression tests, to catch these things.

Anyway, it seems like this subthread is converging on a solution which
will work for both/all platforms, so I'll await that.