Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 development update (September update). Feature freeze slip by two weeks.

On 09/10/14 20:05, konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> *  Introspection of HVM guests (ok)
>    v6
>   -  Razvan Cojocaru

Will post a new series tomorrow. Three out of 5 patches seem to be Acked
and haven't had any comments in a while (the first three), and I hope to
be able to do away completely with patch 4/5 (per-domain page fault
injection) for now, and just use the existing HVMOP_inject_trap
interface - but this needs a bit more testing to make sure.

Patch 5/5 has been discussed today, and I'll address the comments
tomorrow in the new series. There are no major changes.

Thanks,
Razvan Cojocaru