Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.4.1 build fails for qemu upstream tag missed

Il 09/09/2014 12:20, Jan Beulich ha scritto:
On 09.09.14 at 12:13, <fabio.fantoni@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I build xen 4.4.1 from git source today after one week that is available
but qemu upstream tag qemu-xen-4.4.1 is still missed and xen build fails
(except using qemu binary from distro/custum or changing the line in
Config.mk before build).
Did you check
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=qemu-upstream-4.4-testing.git;a=summary?
I can certainly see the tag there.

Jan

Sorry for my mistake I had forgotten that in the patches on my github's 4.4 branch I modify the qemu to unstable to use the 2.0 and the last rebasedone automatically because without conflict.