Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC Patch v3 03/18] don't zero out ioreq page

On 05/09/14 10:10, Wen Congyang wrote:
> ioreq page may contain some pending I/O requests, and we need to
> handle the pending I/O req after migration.
>
> TODO:
> 1. update qemu to handle the pending I/O req

Under what conditions can there be pending I/O?  A domain suspend should
not complete until any I/O accesses are complete.

Suspending a domain that's part-way through an instruction seems mad to
me -- how are you supposed to capture this sort of state?

David