[Xen-devel] Fwd: [Installation Guides] Xen VGA Passthrough with AMD Display Cards

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Teo En Ming <singapore.mr.teo.en.ming@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 2:00 AM
Subject: [Installation Guides] Xen VGA Passthrough with AMD Display Cards
To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Teo En Ming <singapore.mr.teo.en.ming@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I have written two sets of installation guides for Xen VGA Passthrough with AMD Display Cards. You will need the following 2 documents.

(1) Building and Installing Xen 4.x and Linux Kernel 3.x on Ubuntu and Debian Linux

Link: http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Building_and_Installing_Xen_4.x_and_Linux_Kernel_3.x_on_Ubuntu_and_Debian_Linux
Latest version of document: 2.4

(2) Xen VGA Passthrough with AMD Display Cards

Link: http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_VGA_Passthrough_with_AMD_Display_Cards
Latest version of document: 1.0

I hope that the installation guides which I have written will be of use to you. Please contact me if you need any assistance. The installation guides have been 100% tested to work.

Yours sincerely,

Teo En Ming
Singapore