Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 development update (July update)

>>> On 15.08.14 at 19:23, <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> *  Xen multiboot2-EFI support (fair)
>    Needed for SecureBoot
>    Depends on Xen Boot info (rework multiboot and other structs)
>    See http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2013-05/msg02281.html
>    RFC posted
>   -  Daniel Kiper

I think the qualification above should be changed from "Needed for
SecureBoot" to "Needed to work with GrUB2" - after all, secure
booting works quite fine without that code in place.

> *  1TB slow destruction (ok)
>   -  Bob Liu

I haven't seen any progress here for quite a while, and based on the
last iteration I don't think this will get ready in time.

> *  Support controlling the max C-state sub-state (ok)
>    v3 posted
>   -  Ross Lagerwall

This is stalled on a conceptional issue (it being unclear how to
express this via a meaningful command line option value).

Jan