Re: [Xen-devel] Non PCI passthrough on xen-unstable tree

On 08/13/2014 06:29 PM, manish jaggi wrote:

>> Everything should be written in the cover letter. I won't copy again the
>> steps here.
>>
> Can you please help us with the following so that we can test your
> patch and use it in our development
> Which linux version  was used, defconfig and domU.cfg used ?

Why are you talking about linux version/defconfig? As said on my cover
letter nothing as been modified in Linux. The only requirements is the
kernel must have a driver for your device.

> Was it only on midway or can work on foundation model

Even though I did my development on midway, it should work on every
platform with devices under an SMMU.

Regards,

--
Julien Grall