Re: [Xen-devel] [SECURITY POLICY] No longer allow sharing of embargoed CVE numbers

thanks.

I think the "The security team intends to con..." bit which you included
as changelog reads strangely in that context.  I think a suitable
changelog would be:

        v2.2 Jun 2014: In accordance with MITREs guidelines it is no
        longer permissible to share CVE numbers of embargoed issues.

Ian.