Re: [Xen-devel] osstest, the params to pass into 'make-flight'

On Sat, 2014-06-28 at 08:19 +0000, Hu, Robert wrote:
> [...]

Branch is the thing to test, it might be a xen branch (e.g.
xen-unstable, xen-4.4-testing) or something else (e.g linux-linus,
qemu-mainline, seabios, etc).

xenbranch is the branch of Xen to use for the test (which may be ==
$branch if it is a Xen branch or may be different if $branch is not a
Xen branch).

You can see the set of current branches in cr-for-branches and crontab.

> "xenbranch" refers to the xen branch of Xen repo on the controller.
> And "blessing", what's this param mean and used for?
> "buildfilght" ? what is it used for?

If you use the standalone helper I referenced earlier then you don't
need to worry about any of these.

I explained xenbranch above. blessing isn't really used in standalone
mode, neither is buildflight AFAIK.

If you are doing something more complex than what can be achieved with
the helper then please outline your goals so we can direct you
appropriately.