Re: [Xen-devel] PSCI v0.2 Emulation support in xen ( arm )

Hi Parth,

On 06/19/2014 11:14 AM, Parth Dixit wrote:
> This patchest implements PSCI v0.2 standard specified by arm
> for invoking power related calls from guest's to hypervisor.
> Version 0.1 support is already present in xen 4.4, some new
> functions are added by arm for system shutdown/reboot/suspend
> etc. We want to add this new functionality while mainating
> backward compatibilty with PSCI v0.1.

Thank you for this series.

We use to cc the relevant maintainers on every patch send to the mailing
list.

There is a wiki page [1] explaining how to submit a patch on Xen devel.

Regards,

[1]http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Submitting_Xen_Project_Patches#Cc_the_maintainer_of_the_code_you_are_modifying

--
Julien Grall