Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 4.5 development update

On 18/06/2014 21:22, konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> <snip>
> The states are: none -> fair -> ok -> good -> done
>
> none - nothing yet
> fair - still working on it, patches are prototypes or RFC
> ok   - patches posted, acting on review
> good - some last minute pieces
> done - all done, might have bugs
>

> = Open =
> <snip>
> == x86 ==
>
> *  New migration. (good)
>   -  Andrew Cooper & David Vrabel

This is still very much "fair" given your definition above.  The libxl
work is still at the very start of planning without any real code yet,
and there are other areas still not started such as remus and tmem.  The
libxc stuff is still RFC with TODOs remaining.

> <snip>
>
> *  ioreq-server, aka secondary emulators (good)
>    Chase down XSM maintainer
>   -  Paul Durrant

This is fully committed as far as I am aware, so is done.

~Andrew