Re: [Xen-devel] netfront regression in 3.16-rc1

On 06/18/2014 05:51 AM, David Vrabel wrote:
On 18/06/14 02:57, Boris Ostrovsky wrote:
We are having a couple of regressions in netfront and netback. I'll post
netback failure in the next message since they appear independent.
I've posted a series fixing this and other netfront resume problems.
Can you give it a test?

Netfront works fine (I somehow thought that these were also fixing the netback issue but that's apparently not the case).

-boris